Reminder: Visual Studio Team System Workshop by VISUG
The Belgian Visual Studio User Group organizes a 1 ½ day seminar around Visual Studio Team System on 30 June and 1 July. There are still some seats available, so if you are interested in learning about Team System in a User Group kind of way (real high risk live demo's, with live coding and hopefully a happy ending )
This day and a half community event provides VISUG members with deep dive information on Visual Studio Team System 2005. During this event we will demonstrate the capabilities Visual Studio Team System 2005 in a way only user group can: not in theory but by live examples.
• Event Overview : Overview, Business value of VSTS, core scenarios, licensing
• Planning for VSTS: Hardware and software requirements, selecting projects or solutions
• Deploying & Maintaining Team Foundation Server: Installation, Administration, back up and restore
• Working with Team Foundation Server: Architectural overview, services, extensibility
• Team Projects & Reporting: Project planning, methodology, reports
• Process Template Customization: Process guidance, work item types, workflow
• Source Code Control: Overview, migration, administration
• Building Code (MSBuild): Overview, customization
• Architect Tools: Application designer, class designer, logical datacenter designer, SDM SDK
• Developer Tools: Profiling, code coverage, code analysis
• Testing Tools: Test management, test types, unit testing
• Integration Scenarios: Commonly encountered integration scenarios
Friday 30 June 2006 from 13:00 until 17:00
Saturday 1 July 2006 from 9:00 until 16:00
How to register:
Send an email to Steven Wilssens, which contains your name and the fact that you want to attend the event. Remember, there are 30 seats available for this event, so register as soon as possible.
As with all Visual Studio User Group events, it is available to our Visual Studio User Group Members at no cost.
SCM | Team System | VISUG
06/23/2006 08:47:09 UTC